The safety of all those visiting Big Fun is of the upmost importance to us.
In visiting our site, and using our play equipment or facilities, you agree to abide by our Safety First requirements. Please read these below.
If you have any queries then please speak to a member of staff immediately.
Everyone at Big Fun uses the equipment and facilities at their own risk, so take special care and be responsible at all times.
- Remove shoes before entering the play area, socks must be worn at all times.
- Keep arms, legs and torso covered – no shorts or short skirts.
- Remove spectacles, jewellery and other sharp objects such as badges and belt buckles, before entering the play area.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the play area.
- No glassware in the play area or seating areas.
- No pushing, pulling or holding on to others in the play area.
A special note for adults accompanying children:
Although the main area may be monitored by staff at PEAK TIMES ONLY children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of our visitors but children remain the responsibility of the adult(s) who accompany them at all times.
We will not be held responsible for any adult or child who misuses the equipment. Users of the equipment do so at their own risk.
Children under 5 must be accompanied on the main play frame at all times, keep a close watch on children in your care KNOW YOUR LIMITS, AND THEIRS!
Certain pieces of the equipment, such as the drop slide, are not suitable for children under 5 years.
Children and adults are expected to behave in a reasonable manner at all times, Bad language, rudeness, fighting or bullying is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be behaving in this manner may be asked to leave.
Ensure there is at least 1 adult for every 5 children. A responsible adult must accompany all children under 18.
Any unaccompanied children will be removed from the premises – No refunds will be given.
Have a great time, consider other people and play safe.
The Big Fun team